There is a situation that in WordPress, when adding an article, you have lost the visual editor, that is just gone and you do not even know why. Many people are faced with such an unpleasant problem that can occur for several reasons, let us together and to understand, and therefore, may disappear visual editor WordPress.
WordPress visual editor can be lost:
- Perhaps there was some conflict plugins. You need to disable all plugins on the site (see disable all plugins WordPress ) and if the problem persists, then you will need to activate the plugins one by one and check which of them will disappear once the visual editor
- Because soured some files WordPress. To do this, you need to update your WordPress or just reinstall it, but do not forget to make a copy of the site
- It may also be due to the fact that you have installed WordPress in a folder or sub-domain
- Due to the fact that hosting is not enough memory. WordPress need at least 32 MB (see Correcting the error Allowed memory Size )
- Due to the fact that you have ended up disk space
- Due to some errors in the template WordPress