Blogger is a free web based tool to help you easily publish your thoughts online as a “web log”. Established by Pyra Labs in 1999, Blogger is credited with populating “blogging” as a format of web publishing. In 2003, Pyra Labs was purchased by Google, enabling Blogger to offer all it’s services for free and develop the service to become the powerful publishing format it is today.
There are many reasons to choose Blogger to publish your blog including:
- It is completely free to use!
- It’s incredibly easy to use!
- Blogs are hosted on Google servers, and have no limitations on bandwidth
- You can completely customise the appearance of your blog
- Gadgets can be added to the layout by means of a simple editor
- You can post online, by email or using your mobile phone
- It is easily integrated with other Google services, such as Picasa, YouTube, Google Plus, AdSense, and Google Analytics.
- Advanced users can customize the template’s HTML code And more