Gmail new feature started, Emailing Google Plus connections. If you’re a Google plus user, you can use Gmail to email other people in your Google plus circles even if you don’t have their email address. Your email address is not visible to your Google plus connections until you send them an email.
Send emails to Google plus connections
- Open Gmail.
- Click Compose.
- Start typing the name of the person.
- If there’s a match in your Google plus circles, you will see their name and photo.
You can only send emails to your Google+ connections with the desktop version of Gmail.
Receive emails from your Google Plus connections
If you use Google+, you can receive emails from other Google+ users. Emails from people that you’ve added to your circles go directly to the Primary category, and emails from people outside your circles
go into the Social category (if you use inbox categories).
Emails from outside your Google+ circles
To allow future messages, reply to the message or click Add to circles.If you get an email from someone who is not in your Google+ circles, you can decide whether you want to receive future emails from that person.
- To block future messages from that person, click the Report Spam or Abuse link in the message. Gmail helps blocks email spam from Google+ connections too.
- If you ignore the email, the person won’t be able to invite you to any new conversations, but they could reply to their original message. To avoid these replies, click the Report Spam or Abuse link in the message.
Control who can email you, you want receive or not next time
- Open Gmail.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Email via Google+ section (stay in the “General” tab).
- Click the drop-down menu and choose Anyone on Google+, Extended circles,Circles or No one.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.