You can turn your blog into a group blog by adding editors, authors, and contributors. At the same time, you can control — or not
when and how content is published by setting permissions to fit your blog’s needs.
Adding Editor or Contributors
In Self-Hosted Blogs
- In the administrative pages, click Users.
- Click Add New. The Add New User panel opens.
- Type a username in the Username box.
- Type the person’s e-mail in the E-mail box.
- Type the person’s first name who will become a Contributor or Editor
- Type the person’s last name.
- After that enter website address if any created by contributor or Editor
- Give the user a password and confirm it.
Confirm that the Send Password check box is selected (the default).
- Click to expand the Role dropdown menu, and click a role.
Click Add User. WordPress adds the user, sends the person an e-mail, and opens the Users list with the new user.
- Click the username. The user’s profile opens. You or the new user can add or change settings.