Last September we all saw Google releasing its latest Android version that is Android 4.4 also called as Kitkat. The response garnered by this new version was tremendous and this inspired Google to come with another advanced version. But the talk of the town is all about naming this new version and is it going to be Android 4.5 or Android 5.0 L ?
Recently at a developer conference held this year Google made it clear that it is seriously thinking of coming up with something new and highly interesting. Let us try to find the same with some news and rumors collected from different sources.
Also Check Out:- Android-year-old Happy Birthday!
Which One Is Hot Favorite At This Moment?
- There is no doubt that Android 4.5 is hot favorite as compared to Android 5.0 Lollipop. Though there is no specific reason involved into this, but it seems that 4.5 version will come early.
- This time also Google is keeping the tradition of giving interesting names alive. It all started with names such as Kitkat, Ice-cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
- Android 4.5 is being considered as the enhanced version of the 4.4 that is Kitkat and it will come up with a much cleaner design and graphics. Moreover, users can also experience new colors and dimensions.
- These new colors will be automatically generated based on the latest content and trends. It will make sure that a new screen and the user experience is developed…
Also Check Out:- Finally Nokia launches Android Dual SIM phone, Nokia X, X+, XL
What More Can Be Expected From This Newer Version?
- Apart from everything that has been discussed above you can also expect new navigation buttons and a special user interface. Moreover, Google also wants something new for the app developers so that they can create some lovely apps and are able to monetize them in a smooth and easy manner.
- There are also chances that personal unlocking feature will be made available along with new battery saver mode. Google wants to enhance the security and battery life this time.
Finally, there is one more amazing thing that is planned by Google this time and that is a smooth support to 64-bit processor based smart phones. Nexus 6, iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S6, all these smart phones are expected to be based on 64 bit processor and this is the reason Google is seriously thinking of making their operating system compatible with these smart phones and all other future smart phones.